RCN Associates engineers provide technical expertise of control systems for a wide variety of
industries, including petrochemical, bio-pharmaceutical, power, utilities, bms, and more.
- Our control strategies drive industrial machinery, continuous and batch industrial and commercial control systems, analog and digital control loops, etc.
- Our projects utilize internationally accepted standards including:
Industry regulated standards and safety guidelines
International IEC, ANSI/IEEE and EN standards
We also provide simulation testing and validation of control systems. Using Wonderware SimSci, and Cape Systems software, we are able to test in and out of the hardware to validate and optimize control schemes.
• 2D Wire-Frame Modeling
• Detail, Layout, & Assembly Drafting
• P&ID Mechanical, Electrical Drafting
• Conversion of “Hardcopy” Drawings to Electronic Visio Format
• Costs for Drafting and CAD work are competitive and are available on a per project basis or hourly.
RCN Associates provides clients with equipment only from qualified vendors who must pass rigorous compliance regulations. We can be your single source supplier for new and replacement equipment derived from your in-house specifications or our recommendations.
Single sourcing provides cost-effective solutions allowing our clients to support their initiatives. Please click here to fill out the form and a member of our staff will promptly contact you.